The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Join the team - Fitzgerald High School School Nurse. Effective: September 14, 2016
Overview: The school nurse will strengthen and support the learning process through improvement and protection of the health status of all students.
• Minimum of current Georgia Registered Nurse license required
• Minimum of three years experience preferred
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills utilized with all stakeholders
Salary: Based on level and experience
Terms of Employment: • 190 days annually 2016-2017 school year • Clear Background Check
Application Requirements: Submit a "Certified" On-Line Application to www.ben-hill.k12.ga.us
Application Deadline: September 2, 2016 or until position is filled
The Ben Hill County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Ben Hill County School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.9/7
• Ocilla Police Department accepting applications for a Full-Time and Part-Time Police Officer
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent; must possess a valid Georgia driver's license, with satisfactory record. Must be at least 21 years of age. Must have no felony record. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Must maintain or meet current Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification requirements as a law enforcement officer. GA, POST Certified preferred.
Must be willing to submit to drug test, physical, polygraph, psychological and background check.
Applications can be picked up at the
Ocilla Police Department
401 South Cherry Street
Ocilla, GA 31774
Applications accepted until vacancy is filled.9/7
• HOUSE FOR SALE
223 Lobingier Ave., Fitzgerald
Selling Price: $225,000
2,159 sq. ft. living area, 3-BR,
3-bath, 10 acres, large garden area, deep well w/sprinkler system,
60+ pecan trees and barn w/sheds. Contact 229-423-24339/
• Chaney Bush Irrigation has an opening for a full time Parts Manager
• High School Diploma
• Highly Motivated
• Eager to Learn Product Knowledge
• Experience in Inventory Management
Including Strong Computer Skills
• Demonstrate Good Sales and
• Responsible for Managing Inventory Base on Demand
• Responsible for Purchasing Parts and Maintaining Effective Supplier Relationships
• Responsible for Helping Support a High Quality Team of Electricians and All Pivot Related Employees
• Responsible for Selling to Customers and Insuring Customer Satisfaction at the Highest Level
• Responsible for Billing, Ordering and Shipping
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org/17
• Fitzgerald Police Department will be accepting applications for the position of CID Commander
through September 2, 2016. Georgia P.O.S.T. certified officers mandatory
Associates Degree preferred
Must have high school diploma or GED
Must be willing to complete a background check including drivers history and criminal history.
Must submit to psychological screening and polygraph exam.
Must have a minimum of ten years of law enforcement experience and five years of Investigation experience and supervisory experience.
Advance classes in Search and Seizure, Interview and Interrogations, Criminal Investigations, Criminal Procedure, and Crime Scenes Technician are preferred. Applicants can acquire and return applications at the
Fitzgerald Police Department, 255 Appomattox Road. The Fitzgerald Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer8/30
• Tender Care - "Caring Makes a Difference"
Personal Care Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
Free CPR and First Aid Training. We Offer Excellent Pay and Paid
Vacation Days. Tender Care Inc. is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place. Must
Have Clear Background Check and MVR.
Please apply online at www.tendercare-inc.com or in person at 501 West Ward Street, Douglas, GA 800-375-51858/3
• The City of Abbeville is taking applications for a police officer
Minimum requirements are: GED or High School Diploma; at least 21 years of age; must meet all physical requirements.
Accepting applications from certified and non-certified persons.
Applications can be picked up at City Hall. Applications will be accepted until August 26, 2016.8/30
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. - DRIVERS Needed
2 year CDL experience needed.
Late Model Equipment.
Average Annual Income - $40,000.00.
Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay.
Located in Fitzgerald.
Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-45468/30
• Life Care Center in Fitzgerald is seeking a Cook, 12:30-8 p.m., with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing
long term care facility. Bilingual a plus.
Qualified applicants must apply in person @ 176 Lincoln Avenue, Fitzgerald, GA. EOEtfn
• Washington Avenue Apartments, 183 Washington Ave.•423-7608
MOVE IN SPECIAL
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments For Lease
Designed to house families & disabled households as well as single people
First Month's Rent $99.00 mo. See Manager for complete details. $1 Security Deposit. All Units Equipped With: • Total Electric
• Central Heat & Air
• Mini Blinds
• Pest Control
• Garbage PIckup On Site
• 2 Bedroom Apartment have Washer & Dryer Hookups
A central laundry facility is located on site for convenience to the residents.
Applications located outside the office. Pick up one today.
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2-6 p.m.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider • Jennifer Thomas, Site Managertfn
• PruittHealth - Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Hiring LPNs for day and night shift. Apply in person, no calls.
Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site. EOEtfn
• LAND FOR SALE, 65 Acres located 5 miles north of Fitzgerald, GA on Hwy. 129, borders Otter Creek and has frontage on Hwy. 129N. All in planted pines ranging from 12 to 38 years old. Excellent deer, turkey and hog hunting. Asking $3,200 per acre. Call 229-457-2743.10/2
• 2013 Gator 49cc Scooter, $700. Call 229-423-9361. 10/7
• Lots and acreage for sale call 229-345-1244. 10/7
• Gold's Gym treadmill with incline. $250. Call 229-457-5926. 10/7
• Building and lot for sale at 315 East Central Ave. Property is approximately 120ftx120ft. Currently rented. Appraised for $75K. Accepting offers. Call John Boney, 904-662-2424 9/23
• HOME FOR SALE
3 bedroom, 2100 sq ft, living room, den, dining room, storage bldg in back, c/h/a $67,000. Call 423-9932.9/3
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal
opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA
office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a
letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send
your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department
of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence
Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or
email at email@example.com."7/15
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be
age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older.
Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits
discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of
conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex,
disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that
is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing
and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of
Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800)
• HOME FOR SALE - 3 BR 2 BA brick home on 2+ acres Lynn Dr. Completely
renovated Master Bath. Freshly painted interior. Hardwood floors,
plantation shutters and crown molding throughout. $148,000. 478-290-1774 9/30
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com9/30
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-0033 9/30
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.