The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
•Now Hiring Teachers and Assistants. Early Childhood Education Required. Lil' Munchkins Day Care
at 149 Paulk Park Road, Fitzgerald.4/23
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-0033.5/14
• Fitzgerald Fire Department taking applications for position of FIREFIGHTER. Apply in person at
Fire Chief's Office, 315 E. Pine Street, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.4/30
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274 4/30
• Life Care Center is seeking LPNs & CNAs for all shifts with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nurisng
long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOE4/30
• HOME FOR SALE
2794 heated sq. ft., 4-BRs, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, gas log fireplace, bonus room, huge back porch w/pergola and brick patio. Brand new gunite pool w/pool house, privacy fence, inground sprinkler, new roof. Great neighborhood. 148 Newcomer Trail. By appointment only 423-0150 or 425-55394/23
• Tender Care Now Accepting Applications!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant for Fitzgerald area. Top pay, travel pay, free CPR and First Aid Training.
FMI Call 912-384-8802 or 1-800-375-5185
We offer Excellent Pay, Paid Vacation Days, and Medical Insurance.
Tender Care Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.3/26
• $99 First Month Rent - $200 Deposit (To those who qualify) Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments
Income Based/Section 8 Accepted. Colony Square Apartments, 808 N.
Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 325-9515. Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 4:30-5:30 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Roy Wayson,
Resident Manager "In accordance with
Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution
is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual
orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Assistant Secretary
of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.
20250-9410 or call toll free at (866)632-9992 (English) or (800)877-8339
TDD) or (866)377-8842 (English Federal relay) or (800)845-6136 (Spanish
Federal relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.1/29
• Apartments Available! 1 & 2 BEDROOMS
MINI-BLINDS, CENTRAL HEATING & AIR, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, KITCHEN APPLIANCES FURNISHED, MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS, 197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. RENT: Based on Income. Phone: (229)423-9660. Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap, disabled regardless of age. This insitituiton is an equal opportunity provider. TDD #1-800-255-0056
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 10/31
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220 10/31
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785 10/31
Need someone to bail and rake pinestraw. 229-425-2674 10/31
• MCKINLEY LANE APARTMENTS, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Ga. 31750
229-423-3319, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Available NOW, • Totally Electric • Carpet/Stove/Refrigerator/Blinds • Washer/Dryer Connections • Individual Storage • Playground • Library,
Rent, 1-BR - $365, 2-BR - $395, Security Deposit $150.
*In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director,
Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)."
TDD Relay #1-800-255-0056, Accessible Units, Reasonable Accommodations, Housing Choice Voucher Accepted11/6
• Life Care Center is seeking CNAs for all shifts with lots of TLC for
our 167 bed long term care facility; shift diff incentive for 11-7.
Qualified applicants must apply in person at 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOE. tfn
• Home for Sale or Lease! Looking for a great home?
Check out this 3 bedroom, 1 bath brick home with a spacious backyard in a quiet neighborhood close to town. This home has an open floor plan and has been completely renovated with new paint, carpet, and flooring. MOVE IN READY & PRICED TO SELL! $79,000. Call 229-402-3500 today! 10/16
4 br 2 ba mobile home located in quiet subdivision in Fitzgerald. Home sits on 2 lots. Many improvements. Asking 48,000.00 Call 457-9572 for more details. 10/16
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.
3-BR 1-Bath block house located on 1.15 acres on 485 Player Cemetery Rd.,Fitzgerald. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. tfn