The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Ocilla Police Department accepting applications for a Police Officer
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED required; must possess a valid Georgia driver's license, with a good driving record. Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident status. Must pass and maintain current Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification requirements as a law enforcement officer. GA. POST Certified preferred. Must be willing to submit to drug test, physical, polygraph, psychological and background check. Applications can be picked up at the Ocilla Police Department, 401 South Cherry Street, Ocilla, GA. Applications accepted until vacancy is filled.10/29
• Production Supervisors - A minimum of 3 years' experience required supervising employees in a manufacturing setting. Candidates should have good communication skills, strong work ethic and a fundamental understanding of workplace safety. Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and food manufacturing a plus.
Email resumes to email@example.com/29
• Quality Assurance Supervisor - A minimum of 3 years' experience required supervising employees in a manufacturing setting. Candidates should have good communication skills, strong work ethic and a fundamental understanding of workplace safety. Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and food manufacturing a plus.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org/29
• CNAs, Apply in Person Only, PRUITTHEALTH-OCILLA, (Formerly Heritage Healthcare at Osceola)
209 West Hudson St., Ocilla11./12
• Fitzgerald Police Department will be accepting applications for a Patrol Officer position through October 17, 2014 Georgia P.O.S.T. certified officers preferred
Must be 21 years of age or older
Must have high school diploma or GED
Must be willing to complete a background check including drivers history and criminal history.
Must submit to psychological screening and polygraph exam.
If not P.O.S.T. certified, must pass police academy entrance exam.
Job will be a full time position and will require shift work.
Applicants can acquire and return applications at the Fitzgerald Police Department, 255 Appomattox Road
The Fitzgerald Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer10/15
• Will babysit children from ages 6 weeks-10 years of age. Experienced. References available. Fitzgerald resident. For more information call 229-325-6294.10/8
• JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPANION SITTER or LIFE SKILL TECH LIFE
Part-time position requiring a flexible schedule assisting individuals in meeting their daily personal needs including but not limited to personal hygiene, grooming, cooking, housekeeping, shopping, recreation/leisure, community integration, etc. Must be a people person with the ability to follow directions and the ability to write, document and maintain consumers' records. Applicant must possess a valid Georgia driver's license, high school diploma or GED, be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and required to obtain a physical exam and TB skin test at your expense.
Apply at Sunny Dale Service Center, 611 Lax Highway, Ocilla, Georgia
Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Sunny Dale Service Center is an equal opportunity employer and receives funding from the
Georgia Department of Human Resources.10/15
• Life Care Center is seeking CNAs for all shifts with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nurisng
long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOE9/24
• Tender Care Now Accepting Applications!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant for Fitzgerald area. Top pay, travel pay, free CPR and First Aid Training.
FMI Call 912-384-8802 or 1-800-375-5185
We offer Excellent Pay, Paid Vacation Days, and Medical Insurance.
Tender Care Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.tfn
• QUAIL HARVEST PLANTATION, 653 Acres- Worth Co., GA, Wiregrass, Timber, Rolling Hills.
Improvements Include Lodge, Skeet Range, Horse Barn, and Kennels. Loaded With All Types of Game.
Priced to Sell at $2695/Acre. Call Eric McCollum-The Wright Group. 229-200-4457 cell.6/18
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com528
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-00334
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274 4/30
• $99 First Month Rent - $200 Deposit (To those who qualify) Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments
Income Based/Section 8 Accepted. Colony Square Apartments, 808 N.
Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 325-9515. Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 4:30-5:30 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Roy Wayson,
Resident Manager "In accordance with
Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution
is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual
orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Assistant Secretary
of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C.
20250-9410 or call toll free at (866)632-9992 (English) or (800)877-8339
TDD) or (866)377-8842 (English Federal relay) or (800)845-6136 (Spanish
Federal relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.1/29
• Apartments Available! 1 & 2 BEDROOMS
MINI-BLINDS, CENTRAL HEATING & AIR, WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS, KITCHEN APPLIANCES FURNISHED, MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS, 197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. RENT: Based on Income. Phone: (229)423-9660. Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap, disabled regardless of age. This insitituiton is an equal opportunity provider. TDD #1-800-255-0056
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 10/31
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220 10/31
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785 10/31
Need someone to bail and rake pinestraw. 229-425-2674 10/31
• MCKINLEY LANE APARTMENTS, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Ga. 31750
229-423-3319, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Available NOW, • Totally Electric • Carpet/Stove/Refrigerator/Blinds • Washer/Dryer Connections • Individual Storage • Playground • Library,
Rent, 1-BR - $365, 2-BR - $395, Security Deposit $150.
*In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director,
Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)."
TDD Relay #1-800-255-0056, Accessible Units, Reasonable Accommodations, Housing Choice Voucher Accepted11/6
• Home for Sale or Lease! Looking for a great home?
Check out this 3 bedroom, 1 bath brick home with a spacious backyard in a quiet neighborhood close to town. This home has an open floor plan and has been completely renovated with new paint, carpet, and flooring. MOVE IN READY & PRICED TO SELL! $79,000. Call 229-402-3500 today! 10/16
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.
3-BR 1-Bath block house located on 1.15 acres on 485 Player Cemetery Rd.,Fitzgerald. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. tfn