The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Wanted Secretary
Please call 229-423-4335.10/5
• Job Opportunity - Now Hiring Experienced Saw Mill & Industrial Workers
We offer competitive salary and great benefits. Weekly Pay - Day Shift and Night Shift.
These are permanent full-time positions with 50 hours plus every week. Call (912) 253-3877 to setup interview.10/26
• USDA Rural Development Home of the Week - 711 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Minimum Bid: $17,279.00 (or best offer above minimum bid)
20% non-refundable downpayment required on day of sale (certified funds)
Balance of funds will be delivered to the local Rural Development Office upon request in exchange for Deed of Foreclosure.
6 Room Ranch, 4 Bedrooms, 1.1 Bath, This description is believed to be Correct to our best understanding.
DATE & TIME OF SALE: 10/04/16 AT TIME 10:30 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Ben Hill County Courthouse
FOR INFO CONTACT: 1-800-349-5097 ext 4500
For future foreclosure sales and inventory property access our website: www.resales.usda.gov10/5
• Class A Drivers Needed - Home Daily
- Fitzgerald, GA
City of Fitzgerald Public Works Department is in need of qualified CDL drivers. We are searching for drivers to drive and operate the limb/leaf pick-up and household furniture with a knuckle boom truck. Just a few reasons to join our team:
• Home Daily
• Monday-Friday workweek
• Paid hourly
• 8 paid holidays
• Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
• Full benefits including health, dental, vision, life, disability,accident and critical illness insurance available
• Deferred Savings
• Must be 23 years old
• Class A CDL with 2 years verifiable experience
• No traffic violations within the last 5 years (Careless/Reckless Driving, Following too Close,
Improper/Erratic Lane Change, Accidents where you were at fault)
• No DUI/DWI within 10 years
Fill out application at
115 N. Grant St., Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Call (229) 426-5043 with any questions
Job Type: Full-time9/28
• PruittHealth - Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Hiring LPNs, 7 p - 7a
$1,000 sign on bonus.
Apply in person, no calls.
Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site. EOEtfn
• HELP WANTED
Employee needed with a CDL License that understands you will be expected to do other jobs than driving a truck.
You must furnish a resume and a 3 year MVR. Do Not Call! Come by and pick up an application at
Irwinville Ag Services, Irwinville, Georgia
All applications will be reviewed. Applicants will be called to schedule an interview. No interviews over the telephone.9/28
• Live Oak Homes is now hiring experienced plant employees for our Broxton Georgia Plant.
Come join us and become part of our team at one of the fastest growing Manufactured Home Companies in the Southeast. Competitive pay and benefits. Apply in person at
3100 HWY 268 W, Broxton9/28
• HOUSE FOR SALE
223 Lobingier Ave., Fitzgerald
Selling Price: $225,000
2,159 sq. ft. living area, 3-BR,
3-bath, 10 acres, large garden area, deep well w/sprinkler system,
60+ pecan trees and barn w/sheds. Contact 229-423-24339/
• Tender Care - "Caring Makes a Difference"
Personal Care Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
Free CPR and First Aid Training. We Offer Excellent Pay and Paid
Vacation Days. Tender Care Inc. is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place. Must
Have Clear Background Check and MVR.
Please apply online at www.tendercare-inc.com or in person at 501 West Ward Street, Douglas, GA 800-375-51858/3
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. - DRIVERS Needed
2 year CDL experience needed.
Late Model Equipment.
Average Annual Income - $40,000.00.
Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay.
Located in Fitzgerald.
Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-45468/30
• Washington Avenue Apartments, 183 Washington Ave.•423-7608
MOVE IN SPECIAL
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments For Lease
Designed to house families & disabled households as well as single people
First Month's Rent $99.00 mo. See Manager for complete details. $1 Security Deposit. All Units Equipped With: • Total Electric
• Central Heat & Air
• Mini Blinds
• Pest Control
• Garbage PIckup On Site
• 2 Bedroom Apartment have Washer & Dryer Hookups
A central laundry facility is located on site for convenience to the residents.
Applications located outside the office. Pick up one today.
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2-6 p.m.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider • Jennifer Thomas, Site Managertfn
• LAND FOR SALE, 65 Acres located 5 miles north of Fitzgerald, GA on Hwy. 129, borders Otter Creek and has frontage on Hwy. 129N. All in planted pines ranging from 12 to 38 years old. Excellent deer, turkey and hog hunting. Asking $3,200 per acre. Call 229-457-2743.10/2
• 2013 Gator 49cc Scooter, $700. Call 229-423-9361. 10/7
• Lots and acreage for sale call 229-345-1244. 10/7
• Gold's Gym treadmill with incline. $250. Call 229-457-5926. 10/7
• Building and lot for sale at 315 East Central Ave. Property is approximately 120ftx120ft. Currently rented. Appraised for $75K. Accepting offers. Call John Boney, 904-662-2424 9/23
• HOME FOR SALE
3 bedroom, 2100 sq ft, living room, den, dining room, storage bldg in back, c/h/a $67,000. Call 423-9932.9/3
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal
opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA
office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a
letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send
your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department
of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence
Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or
email at email@example.com."7/15
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be
age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older.
Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits
discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of
conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex,
disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that
is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing
and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of
Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800)
• HOME FOR SALE - 3 BR 2 BA brick home on 2+ acres Lynn Dr. Completely
renovated Master Bath. Freshly painted interior. Hardwood floors,
plantation shutters and crown molding throughout. $148,000. 478-290-1774 9/30
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com9/30
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-0033 9/30
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.