The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Life Care Center is seeking LPNs & CNAs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOE4/1
• School Nurse - Ben Hill Elementary School
Effective: August 1, 2015
Overview: The school nurse will strengthen and support the learning process through improvement and protection of the health status of all students.
• Minimum of current Georgia Registered Nurse license required
• Minimum of three years experience preferred
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills utilized with all stakeholders
Salary: Based on level and experience
Terms of Employment: • 190 days annually 2015-2016 school year
• Clear Background Check
Application Requirements: Submit a "Certified" On-Line Application to www.ben-hill.k12.ga.us
Contact: Ms. Nancy P. Whidden, Superintendent, Ben Hill County Schools, 509 West Palm Street, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750, (229)409-5500
Application Deadline: March 13, 2015 or until positions are filled
The Ben Hill County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Ben Hill County School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.3/18
• Production/Paint Manager, Chief Inspector, AAR Biller & Safety/Environmental
Tank Car Repair Shop Located in Kentucky
Apply online at http://progressrail.jobs
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans3/25
• Manual Machinist Needed! Must have Mill and Lathe Experience. Salary based upon experience.
Applications accepted at: T & T Machine Shop Inc., 444 Evergreen Rd., Fitzgerald, GA 317503/4
• We Are Looking For Enthusiastic Individuals To Represent Our Locally Owned ADT Dealership to Homes and Small Businesses. Candidates must perform with excellence and integrity, and be responsible for all aspects of each sale. Training and sales tools will be provided. Send resumes or other info to: firstname.lastname@example.org/18
• NOW HIRING - The City of Jacksonville, Georgia has a position open for a full-time
POLICE OFFICER. Applicant must be P.O.S.T. Certified and up to date on all training requirements.
Must be willing to work nights, weekends and some holidays. For more information or to obtain an application please call City Hall at 1-229-833-6901, Tuesday - Thursday, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.3/4
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. - DRIVERS Needed- 2 year CDL experience needed. New Model Equipment.
Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay. Located in Fitzgerald. Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-45463/18
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com."2/25
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older. Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been discriminated against
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800) 669-9777." 2/18
• Gilman Building Products will be accepting applications for a 3rd Shift Electrical Mechanical
person with at least 5 years experience. Need to have PLC experience. Must be able to read Electrical & Hyd. Schematics. You may apply at 173 Peachtree Road, Fitzgerald, GA.2/11
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com528
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-00334
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785
• Home for Sale or Lease! Looking for a great home?
Check out this 3 bedroom, 1 bath brick home with a spacious backyard in a quiet neighborhood close to town. This home has an open floor plan and has been completely renovated with new paint, carpet, and flooring. MOVE IN READY & PRICED TO SELL! $79,000. Call 229-402-3500 today! 1
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.