The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Now Hiring - Fitzgerald Ben Hill Chamber of Commerce Director
The Fitzgerald Ben Hill Chamber of Commerce is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Chamber Director. Applicants should be experienced in business and customer relations. Experience in management, community outreach, and economic development is preferred. Applicants will be expected to foster and maintain positive relationships with member businesses and play a key supportive role in the exciting economic development future of Fitzgerald and Ben Hill County. Salary is negotiable, but energy and commitment are required. Applications will be accepted until the Fitzgerald Ben Hill Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors hires the next leader in local business success. Please submit applications to email@example.com
or in person at the Chamber office at 121 East Pine Street in Fitzgerald.5/27
• HELP WANTED - Lippert Components is seeking a PAINTER for their chassis operation. Experience in painting and daily maintenance of industrial paint equipment a plus. Also seeking operators for pressbrakes, rollformers, and shears.Pay based on experience. We also offer medical, dental, & vision insurance, paid vacations and 401K retirement. If interested please come by and fill out an application or drop off your resume.
Lippert Components, Inc, 160 Oriole Rd, Fitzgerald, GA 31750, 229-423-7884 •229-423-8490 fax eoe/mfdv5/27
• Immediate Opening - Farm Mechanic/Shop Foreman
General knowledge in maintaining farm equipment, minor repair of farm equipment (gas and diesel), keeping accurate records on all preventative maintenance. Self-motivated. Valid Driver's license required.
Salary based on knowledge and experience. Call McIntyre Farms at 229-365-2525 to schedule interview.5/27
• JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - The Housing Authority of the City of Ocilla, Georgia is seeking a qualified individual to initiate its Resident Self-Sufficiency Program. The primary responsibilities are to design a working system, which will assist in the recruitment, retention, education and development of residents' potential toward achieving self-sufficiency. This will require the forming of partnerships with local and area industry, interacting daily with participants, designing written work tools/procedures, conducting evaluations, developing short and long range goals, and other related functions. Other related functions involves field work; such as ensuring lease requirements are compliant, follow-up housekeeping inspections, including checking air filters, stoves, refrigerators, etc., and monitoring the required HUD Community Service Requirements. Candidate must have computer skills and the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Prefer a candidate with at least two years college in social work or a related area or minimum of five years work experience in a related area. A valid driver's license and the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening are also required. Salary depends on education and experience. This position is a part-time permanent position. Applications may be obtained at the Ocilla Housing Authority's office located at 534 N. Alder Street, Ocilla, GA 31774, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Deadline to submit application along with resume is Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. EST. All applications and resumes are to be submitted to the Housing Authority's office at 534 N. Alder Street, Ocilla, GA 31774. Ocilla Housing Authority is an EOE.7/1
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. DRIVER Needed. Looking for CDL driver to do some local work and short haul. Also be able to assist with flatbed, tanker and dry van loading and unloading procedures.
2 year CDL experience needed. Late Model Equipment. Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay. Located in Fitzgerald.
Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-45465/2
• Drivers: 53’ Van O/Ops. Home most weekends! Sign-on/retention bonus!
1yr exp, or 6mths +driving school cert. Rental trailers avail. Dan: 586-920-01395/27
• MACHINIST NEEDED
Experience in operations of Milling machines, lathes and surface grinders to close Tolerances.
TOOL & DIE, MAZAK LATHE, CNC AND/OR CAD EXPERIENCE a plus. Pay (Pending on Experience & Skills).
Excellent Benefits. Applicants must be able to speak and understand English.
Send resume or call:
VERLYN ENTERPRISES, INC.
380 RICHEY LANE, DOUGLAS, GA 31535
PH: 912-384-2101 FAX: 912-384-0611
• Part-time Cleaner needed immediately in Fitzgerald and Rochelle. Daytime position. Small office. Starting pay $10 per hour. Must pass background check and drug screen, and have own transportation.
Contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org/3
• Life Care Center is seeking LPNs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOEtfn
• PruittHealth -Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750 Hiring CNAs for day and night shift.
Apply in person, no calls. Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site. EOETFN
• PruittHealth -Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750 Hiring RNs for day and night shift.
Apply in person, no calls. Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site.EOETFN
• Life Care Center is seeking CNAs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOETFN
• HOME FOR SALE - 3 BR 2 BA brick home on 2+ acres Lynn Dr. Completely
renovated Master Bath. Freshly painted interior. Hardwood floors,
plantation shutters and crown molding throughout. $148,000. 478-290-17745.13
• Tender Care Now Accepting Applications!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant for Fitzgerald area. Top pay, travel pay, free CPR and First Aid Training.
FMI Call 912-384-8802 or 1-800-375-5185
We offer Excellent Pay, Paid Vacation Days, and Medical Insurance.
Tender Care Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.5/6
• Reese trailer hitch, $75. Call 229-423-3875.
• Baby chicks for sale and eggs for sale. Call 229-831-5870.
• 2001 Suzuki Marauder VZ800 motorcycle with windshield, saddle bags, 2 helmets, Call 229-423-3373.
• Located in Fitzgerald - rent with option to buy: 3/4-BR 2-BATH house. CH/A and wrap around porch. 2-story barn/garage. Serious inquiries only. Call (615)809-4045.
• Wanted: Janitor needed for cleaning, light maintenance, and some light lifting.
Mail resume to CUMC, PO Box 428, Fitzgerald GA 31750. Applicants will be called to schedule an interview.4/15
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com."2/25
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older. Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been discriminated against
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800) 669-9777." 2/18
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com528
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-00334
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.