The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Turkey Creek - HELP WANTED - We are accepting applications for experienced
COOK STAFF. This is a 40 hour a week position requiring Thursday-Saturday nights and Sunday work. Drug test required. Apply Tuesdays or Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.,330 Ocilla Highway - Fitzgerald, GA4/22
• GEORGIA NURSECARE, 3216 Shrine Road, Brunswick, GA 31520
We are now accepting applications for Pediatric in home Skilled Nurses in the Coffee County area, LPN or RN. Need a minimum of 2 years pediatric experience. The job requires a great knowledge basis of care for special needs clients with GT, trach, wound vac, and vent, as well as excellent nursing documentation skills.
If you are interested, please call Kathy Gibson or Suzann Kennedy at 1-800-269-6877 or 912-264-0040.5/6
• Century 21 Smith Branch & Pope, LLC, 802 S. Grant St.,Fitzgerald,
GA, 229-423-2100, 1814 Hwy. 41, Tifton, 2457 Hwy. 300, Cordele,
OPEN HOUSE This Thursday, April 16, 2 to 3 p.m., 129 Red Bud Rd, Fitzgerald
BEDROOMS FOR ONLY $42,000 -- NOT A MISPRINT.... If you want to go LARGE
on room, but stay SMALL on the pocketbook, get out today and take a
look at this 4 bedroom/2 bath on 1.5 acres in Fitzgerald. It's not
perfect, but with your imagination, sweat and materials - it could be
your castle! Easy to Show... HUD home sold AS-IS. HUD Case
FHA Financing: IE with $3080 Repair Escrow..Visit www.hudhomestore for
additional property information or to submit a bid. Active NAID #
For Contract packages, earnest money procedures,
pre-approval requirements, Buyer incentives, FAQ and more visit
www.hudpemco.com. MLS# 1240904/22
• Century 21 Smith Branch & Pope, LLC, 802 S. Grant St.,Fitzgerald, GA, 229-423-2100, 1814 Hwy. 41, Tifton, 2457 Hwy. 300, Cordele, century21sbp.com
OPEN HOUSE This Thursday, April 16, 5 to 6:30 p.m., 120 Brentwood, Fitzgerald Lots of fresh air! Sitting on 1.91 acres is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home that offers lots of room for entertaining. The foyer is beautiful with unique tile flooring. Formal dining room with wood floors located just off the spacious kitchen with lots of cabinet space and tile flooring. Large living room with tray ceilings and wood floors overlook the tiled sun room that leads to the deck outside. Master bedroom is something to covet with lots of windows and spacious bathroom. The bathroom has his and her sinks and closets with pocket doors. A must see to fully appreciate the beauty of this lovely home. Seller will contribute up to $3,000 towards buyer's closing cost! MLS# 1241124/22
• Engineering and Technology Instructor, Fitzgerald High School
Effective: August 3, 2015
Overview: The Engineering and Technology Instructor is responsible for teaching knowledge and skills to prepare students for the completion of the Engineering and Technology pathway in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) career cluster.
• T-4 Georgia Teaching Certificate in the field of Engineering and Technology (FLD769) required
• Minimum of two years of successful teaching experience in field
• Experience as Technology Student Association (TSA) Advisor Preferred
Salary: Based on state scale depending on certification or educational level and experience
Terms of Employment: • 2015-2016 school term plus extended day
• Clear Background Check
Application Requirements: Submit a "Certified" On-Line Application to www.ben-hill.k12.ga.us
Contact: Ms. Nancy P. Whidden, Superintendent, Ben Hill County Schools, 509 West Palm Street, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750, (229)409-5500
Application Deadline: May 1, 2015 or until position is filled
The Ben Hill County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Ben Hill County School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.4/29
• PruittHealth -Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750 Hiring CNAs for day and night shift.
Apply in person, no calls. Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site. EOETFN
• PruittHealth -Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750 Hiring RNs for day and night shift.
Apply in person, no calls. Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site.EOETFN
• Life Care Center is seeking CNAs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOETFN
• HOME FOR SALE - 3 BR 2 BA brick home on 2+ acres Lynn Dr. Completely
renovated Master Bath. Freshly painted interior. Hardwood floors,
plantation shutters and crown molding throughout. $148,000. 478-290-17745.13
• MACHINIST NEEDED
Experience in operations of Milling machines, lathes and surface grinders to close Tolerances.
TOOL & DIE, MAZAK LATHE, CNC AND/OR CAD EXPERIENCE a plus. Pay (Pending on Experience & Skills).
Excellent Benefits. Applicants must be able to speak and understand English.
Send resume or call:
VERLYN ENTERPRISES, INC.
380 RICHEY LANE, DOUGLAS, GA 31535
PH: 912-384-2101 FAX: 912-384-0611
• CAREGIVER: Do you enjoy working with the Elderly?
Apply on-line at www.homeinstead.com/585. Click “Careers” at the top of the page.4/22
• Tender Care Now Accepting Applications!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant for Fitzgerald area. Top pay, travel pay, free CPR and First Aid Training.
FMI Call 912-384-8802 or 1-800-375-5185
We offer Excellent Pay, Paid Vacation Days, and Medical Insurance.
Tender Care Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.5/6
• Reese trailer hitch, $75. Call 229-423-3875.
• Baby chicks for sale and eggs for sale. Call 229-831-5870.
• 2001 Suzuki Marauder VZ800 motorcycle with windshield, saddle bags, 2 helmets, Call 229-423-3373.
• Located in Fitzgerald - rent with option to buy: 3/4-BR 2-BATH house. CH/A and wrap around porch. 2-story barn/garage. Serious inquiries only. Call (615)809-4045.
• Wanted: Janitor needed for cleaning, light maintenance, and some light lifting.
Mail resume to CUMC, PO Box 428, Fitzgerald GA 31750. Applicants will be called to schedule an interview.4/15
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com."2/25
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older. Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been discriminated against
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800) 669-9777." 2/18
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com528
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-00334
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.