The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• WANTED - Preschool Teachers
Mail resume to P.O. Box 8, Fitzgerald, GA 31750 no later than Friday, July 22.7/27
• Drivers, CDL-A:
Home EVERY Weekend!! Dedicated Southeast! Walk Away Lease, No Money Down. Drivers average $1500/wk.
• Fitzgerald Police Departmentwill be accepting applications for the position of Police Officer through August 5, 2016. Georgia P.O.S.T. certified officers preferred
Must be 21 years of age or older
Must have high school diploma or GED
Must be willing to complete a background check including drivers history and criminal history.
Must submit to psychological screening and polygraph exam.
If not P.O.S.T. certified, must pass entrance exam.
Job will be a full time position and will require shift work.
Applicants can acquire and return applications at the Fitzgerald Police Department, 255 Appomattox Road.
The Fitzgerald Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer8/10
• We invite applications for Bookkeeper - Ben Hill Middle School
Overview: The bookkeeper will be responsible for all bookkeeping at the middle school level, fund accounting for middle school and BOE (revenue/expenditures), preparing monthly financial reports for BOE, compiling teacher and student handbooks, as well as additional clerical duties.
• Prior experience desirable
• Minimum of Associates Degree or Office Technical Certification - Preferred
• Proficient in QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office, Excel, Desktop Publishing, Database Management
• Excellent Interpersonal, Written, and Oral Communication Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Other Duties as Assigned
Salary: Based on Experience and Clerical Salary Schedule
Terms of Employment: • 240 Days • Clear background check
Application Requirements: Submit a "Classified" applications on-line at www.ben-hill.k12.ga.us under Human Resources
Application Deadline: July 22, 2016 or until position is filled
The Ben Hill County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Ben Hill County School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities.7/27
• Life Care Center is seeking CNAs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility. Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOEtfn
• Life Care Center is seeking LPNs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility.
Qualified applicants must apply in person with @ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOEtfn
• Tender Care - "Caring Makes a Difference"
Personal Care Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants
Free CPR and First Aid Training. We Offer Excellent Pay and Paid Vacation Days. Tender Care Inc. is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.
Please apply online at www.tendercare-inc.com or in person at 501 West Ward Street, Douglas, GA 800-375-51852/
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. - DRIVERS Needed
2 year CDL experience needed. Late Model Equipment.
Average Annual Income - $40,000.00. Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay. Located in Fitzgerald.
Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-4546tfn
• PruittHealth - Fitzgerald, 185 Bowen’s Mill Hwy., Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Hiring LPNs for day and night shift. Apply in person, no calls.
Drug screen and background check required for employment – done on site. EOEtfn
• LAND FOR SALE, 65 Acres located 5 miles north of Fitzgerald, GA on Hwy. 129, borders Otter Creek and has frontage on Hwy. 129N. All in planted pines ranging from 12 to 38 years old. Excellent deer, turkey and hog hunting. Asking $3,200 per acre. Call 229-457-2743.10/2
• 2013 Gator 49cc Scooter, $700. Call 229-423-9361. 10/7
• Lots and acreage for sale call 229-345-1244. 10/7
• Gold's Gym treadmill with incline. $250. Call 229-457-5926. 10/7
• Building and lot for sale at 315 East Central Ave. Property is approximately 120ftx120ft. Currently rented. Appraised for $75K. Accepting offers. Call John Boney, 904-662-2424 9/23
• HOME FOR SALE
3 bedroom, 2100 sq ft, living room, den, dining room, storage bldg in back, c/h/a $67,000. Call 423-9932.9/3
• Welcome to McKinley Lane Apartments, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750
For additional information call (229) 423-3319, Rebecca Spires, Site Manager
For maintenance emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Applications accepted at the site office Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30pm
All other times I can be reached at Mulberry Court Apartments, located at 154 W. Jack Allen Road at 229-424-9788
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments - Family Housing - Limited Rental Assistance is Available for Qualified Applicants
Apartments are equipped with the following amenities: * Refrigerator * Stove * Central heat & a/c
* Washer/Dryer hookups * Mini-blinds * Outside storage rooms
ACCESSIBLE UNITS, TDD RELAY # 1-800-255-0056, REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer” INCOME LIMIT RESTRICTIONS APPLY
HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. "This institution is an equal
opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA
office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a
letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send
your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department
of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence
Avenue., S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org."7/15
• Welcome To Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Phone: (229) 424-9788
Rebecca Spires, Site Manager, For Maintenance Emergencies: Call Boyd Management at (803) 788-3800
Housing for older persons requiring that all members of the household be
age 18 or older with the tenant or cotenant age 55 or older.
Applications Accepted At The Site Office Tuesday and Thursday, 8
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
Elderly Housing for Households Consisting of One Member Age 55 And Other Members 18 and Older
Accessible Units, Certain Income Restrictions May Apply, TDD RELAY #1-800-255-0056
Housing Choice Vouchers Accepted
"The Fair Housing Act prohibits
discrimination in real estate related transactions, or in the terms of
conditional of such a transaction, race, color, religion, sex,
disability, familial status, or national origin. The Federal agency that
is responsible for enforcing this law is the U.S. Department of Housing
and Urban Development. If a person believes that they have been
in violation of this law, they should contact the U.S. Department of
Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC 20410 or call (800)
• HOME FOR SALE - 3 BR 2 BA brick home on 2+ acres Lynn Dr. Completely
renovated Master Bath. Freshly painted interior. Hardwood floors,
plantation shutters and crown molding throughout. $148,000. 478-290-1774 9/30
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com9/30
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-0033 9/30
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.