The Herald-Leader Classifieds Online are updated daily.
To place an ad, please click here
All online classifieds will also appear in our print edition every Wednesday.
• Gilman Building Products, Fitzgerald, GA, Secretarial Position
The employer is looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, efficient, organized, follows directions well, and can manage all office duties as required. Must have great communication and people skills, phone etiquette, confidentiality, computer skills, experience in Excel and Word is a must. Benefits include a 401K plan, dental insurance, health insurance, and life insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply through the Department of Labor.2/11
• Gilman Building Products will be accepting applications for a 3rd Shift Electrical Mechanical
person with at least 5 years experience. Need to have PLC experience. Must be able to read Electrical & Hyd. Schematics. You may apply at 173 Peachtree Road, Fitzgerald, GA.2/11
• FOR RENT - Affordable 2- & 3-BR Apartments Income Based/Section 8 Accepted - Colony Square Apartments, 808 N. Merrimac Drive, Fitzgerald 423-2647 or 457-1314, Office Hours: Monday-Friday
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Nita Sumner - Residental Manager, "The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To file a complaint of Discrimination write: USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W Whiten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5694 (TDD & voice)
In accordance with Federal Law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)2/4
• Mulberry Court Apartments, 154 W Jack Allen Rd, Fitzgerald, Ga 31750, Fax: 229-337-2969
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Housing For Senior Citizens 55+
We provide washer/dryer hook-up, refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and ice maker.
Several activities are offered monthly. TDD Relay #1-800-255-0056; 229-424-97882/25
• NOW LEASING - MEADOW RUN APARTMENTS
• Energy Efficient • Handicap Units Available
• Appliances included • Central Heat/Air
• Washer/Dryer Connections • Income Restrictions Apply
Applications are available at our office or you can call (229) 423-9660
Apartment is for 62 years of age or older, handicap regardless of age.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. , Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
197 Perry House Road, Fitzgerald, GA. 317502/4
• HELP WANTED - Employee needed with a CDL License that understands you will be expected to do other jobs than driving a truck.You must furnish a resume and a 3 year MVR. Do Not Call! Come by and pick up an application at Irwinville Peanut & Grain, Irwinville, Georgia. All applications will be reviewed. Applicants will be called to schedule an interview. No interviews over the telephone.2.11
• DaLan Trucking, Inc. - DRIVERS Needed- 2 year CDL experience needed. New Model Equipment.
Paid Vacation. Holiday Pay. Located in Fitzgerald. Come by 200 Ocilla Highway (above Enviro-Log) or Call 423-45461/21
• Life Care Center is seeking LPNs & CNAs for all shifts (We have 8 hour shifts) with lots of TLC for our growing skilled nursing long term care facility.
Qualified applicants must apply in person with
@ 176 Lincoln Avenue. EOE1/21
• Tender Care Now Accepting Applications!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant for Fitzgerald area. Top pay, travel pay, free CPR and First Aid Training.
FMI Call 912-384-8802 or 1-800-375-5185
We offer Excellent Pay, Paid Vacation Days, and Medical Insurance.
Tender Care Inc. is an EOE and Drug Free Workplace. Must Have Clear Background Check and MVR.tfn
• Beautiful Like New Home - Only $65,000 – 503 E. Alapaha St, Fitzgerald. 3 full bedrooms, 2 baths,
1242 sq. ft., Built in 2002, 0.44 acres. For Details and Pictures www.farmhandrealty.com528
• Beautifully landscaped 3-BR, 2.5 bath, bonus room, L/R w/fireplace with gas logs, formal D/R, sun room, eat-in kitchen, walk-in laundry room, covered patio w/adjoining open deck, fenced back yard, alarm system, in ground sprinkler system, new roof, new central H/AC, all appliances. 116 Camelot Ct., Fitzgerald. 229-423-00334
• Fitzgerald, Easy St. Beautiful, 3BR/2BA Home, 1308 sq ft, Nice 0.36 acre lot. Lease or Cash
Call For Details. 877-535-6274 4/30
• HOUSE FOR SALE, 4BR, 3BA, 2600 sq. ft., granite, hardwood, 23x20 heated/cooled shop, pool, .90 acre lot. Located off of El Harris Rd, in county, super neighborhood. Asking $235,000. Call 425 6710.11/
Pride Lift Chair Good condition. Asking $200. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 10/31
ISO : Rent/rent to own , 3-4 bed in country setting (no city water please, thanks:) 229-567-4220 10/31
3bed 1bath 1900's home for sale in Ashburn. 3000sq ft
ONLY $25,000 quick sale lots of new updates already done ! 229-567-4220 or 229-322-6785 10/31
Need someone to bail and rake pinestraw. 229-425-2674 10/31
• MCKINLEY LANE APARTMENTS, 283 Irwinville Highway, Fitzgerald, Ga. 31750
229-423-3319, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Available NOW, • Totally Electric • Carpet/Stove/Refrigerator/Blinds • Washer/Dryer Connections • Individual Storage • Playground • Library,
Rent, 1-BR - $365, 2-BR - $395, Security Deposit $150.
*In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director,
Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)."
TDD Relay #1-800-255-0056, Accessible Units, Reasonable Accommodations, Housing Choice Voucher Accepted11/6
• Home for Sale or Lease! Looking for a great home?
Check out this 3 bedroom, 1 bath brick home with a spacious backyard in a quiet neighborhood close to town. This home has an open floor plan and has been completely renovated with new paint, carpet, and flooring. MOVE IN READY & PRICED TO SELL! $79,000. Call 229-402-3500 today! 10/16
For Sale: Wooden doors $10.00 per door. Real nice.
3-BR 1-Bath block house located on 1.15 acres on 485 Player Cemetery Rd.,Fitzgerald. Call (229)831-2895 between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. tfn